Training Standards and Delivery
Choosing the right training provider . . .
- New regulations implemented by HSE 2013. The new regulations for first aid at work, implemented by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) in October 2013, places a much greater responsibility on the employer and gives them more flexibility to choose the right training provider for their workplace.
- Registered training centre for TQUK Awards. TQUK Awards is an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation. As a TQUK Awards diamond approved centre we provide first aid training in the workplace delivered to the highest standards required by the HSE and we can claim a 96% customer satisfaction rate from our delegates. (customer satisfaction results taken from delegates continuous course content survey)
- Team of full time employed qualified trainers. Our training and development department ensures that our team of fully employed, highly qualified trainers are constantly updated with any changes to legislation, and that they are subject to a programme of professional development and assessment so that their skills are continuously updated. We constantly work to deliver the highest standards in quality, hands on, thoroughly practical, yet relaxed learning experience. This allows for same standards of training throughout the UK and N.Ireland.
- Bespoke training material. This is backed up with our comprehensive training material including our new first aid manual and reference guide. This has been designed by an experienced instructor to guide our delegates through their first aid course and provide you with a reference for future years. Our support to you continues after your course finishes with access to our online training movies as a quick refresher guide for key skills.
- New QCF Certification. All delegates on a QCF Accredited & Certified course will receive our new A4 Green Cross QCF Certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- What you receive from our training courses:
- Training from fully employed professionals trainers.
- IMPORTANT - FREE Defib awareness on 3 day first aid courses.
- First aid professional manuals.
- First aid QCF certificate.
- First aiders badge.
- In the event that any delegate fails to succeed on the course we will offer re-training on another course and re-assessment FREE of charge. This is subject to terms and conditions.
For Customer Testimonials Click here